Laurel & Hardy

Like many other blogs, a mixture of book reviews, links I found interesting, comments on the day's news.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Last Day in Toronto - Saturday

My last day in Toronto - early flight tomorrow back to Oregon.

I passed a lot of gray (and one black) squirrels on my way to the streetcar downtown this morning. Very energetic little critters.

I started the day with a tour of downtown Toronto with a harbor boat cruise. A very nice cruise among the Toronto islands and a brief (45 minute) tour of downtown Toronto, all for $20. I then did some sightseeing from the streetcars - up Spadina through Chinatown, across to the University of Toronto and back downtown.

I'm typing this in the garden of the B&B, where it is pretty quiet (just a little traffic on Gerrard St and the sound of running water from the fountain at the back of the garden). I probably won't post it until tomorrow, during my trip home, though.

A black squirrel just ran across the back garden fence. It is very relaxing here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home