Laurel & Hardy

Like many other blogs, a mixture of book reviews, links I found interesting, comments on the day's news.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

What I'm currently watching: my favorite TV shows

I do watch a fair amount of TV and I'd like to celebrate some of my favorites that are currently on the air:

Project Runway on Bravo is my favorite reality show. Would-be fashion designers competing for fame and glory and a place at Fashion Week. Tim Gunn makes the show as the mentor - I never miss Tim's Take, his weekly blog and podcast. Television Without Pity recaps each episode in a nicely snarky fashion and Blogging Project Runway keeps up with bloggers' takes and other news related to the show.

I'm also a fan of Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel. I have a geek crush on Jamie Hyneman and his walrus moustache (he's smart, too!).

Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares on BBCAmerica is another favorite. Gordon Ramsey is a British celebrity chef; in this series he goes into failing restaurants and tries to turn them around. His brutal honesty is great. I'm also a fan of Cash in the Attic and Bargain Hunt on BBCAmerica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home