Laurel & Hardy

Like many other blogs, a mixture of book reviews, links I found interesting, comments on the day's news.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Whew!

Just finished my last event at the conference - a 3-1/2 hour planning session for the Baltimore conference in 2006. We are going to be very busy - there are 19 events on the schedule for our division (including parties).

Now all I have to do is relax until dinner with my usual conference roommate later today. We are probably going to a Japanese or Thai restaurant. This year's roommate is having dinner with a cousin who lives in Toronto.

I've been wearing my pedometer every day and this is the first day I have not walked over 10,000 steps since Saturday.

You might not believe it, but I haven't cracked a book open since Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home